This website contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I am also a participant in other affiliate programs, and I may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I believe that all of the products and services I recommend are of high quality and will benefit my readers. However, I cannot guarantee that you will be satisfied with any particular product or service.
It is important to do your own research before making any purchase.
Thank you for your understanding.
Here are some tips for writing an affiliate disclosure:
- Be clear and concise.
- State that you are an affiliate and that you may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- Identify the affiliate programs you are a part of.
- Link to the affiliate program’s terms and conditions.
- Place the disclosure in a prominent location on your website.
- Update the disclosure regularly to reflect any changes to your affiliate relationships.